I³ is a California Corporation, based in San Diego, focused on
the design, development, manufacturing, and
commercialization of innovative products for improved
- Founded in 2006, I³ has a strong portfolio of products ranging from closed system transfer devices, bag access devices, drug vial adapters, and syringes with integrated CSTD’s, all designed to improve hospital safety.
- I³’s lead product is the Q-FLO™ Male Luer Connector for Closed System Medication Transport and Delivery
- Extensive issued and pending intellectual property worldwide
- Manufacturing scale and up and tooling completed
- Product line is currently being supplied to customers worldwide