Q-FLO™: No drip male luer closed system transfer device, currently available commercially, worldwide.
The Ił Q-FLO™ Closed Male Luer connectors offer the following distinct features and benefits:
- Closed, No Drip, Valved Connector, with neutral bolus displacement, and dry disconnect;
- Near universal inter-compatibility with other female luer connectors, including the Smart Site™, and the Clave™ or Micro-Clave™
- Complete swabability at the top of the connector, with flat smooth surface allowing for true friction disinfection during pre-access swabbing.
- Sequential Locking Mechanism.
- Disconnected and closed system.
- Joined and closed system.
- Connected and open system.
- The Only Product with a Visual Indicator confirming the status
- Q-FLO™ is cleared by the US FDA for use in reconstituting, dispensing/transferring, administering, and disposal of potential hazardous fluids, such as chemotherapy, radioactive isotopes, and blood products, as well as non-hazardous fluids.